Safety Issues During Operation
- Irregular driving: over-speeding, rapid acceleration/deceleration, sharp turn and other acts which seriously affect the safety of passengers.
- Unusual event: open the door while driving; the back door clips passengers; start driving the vehicle before passengers get off, which easily cause accidents.
- Emergencies: Extreme behavior such as fire explosion on a bus, which need complete evidence.
- Vehicle breakdown: vehicle breaks down during the operation, which need to report immediately in order to avoid accidents.
Problems During Daily Operation
- Station line: a variety of complex station announcement line such as annular, U-shaped line which need automatic station announcement.
- Device maintenance: device replacement, maintenance which takes too long time and affect the normal operation of the vehicle.
- Video review: non-HD image quality has been far from meeting the requirements of a variety of evidence.
- Convenient scheduling: complex and cumbersome vehicle scheduling is less convenient than one key switch line.
- Scientific scheduling: scientifically analyzing and scientifically modeling to solve problems such as delay and reasonable scheduling for traffic peaks and flats.